Sunday, March 6, 2011

Charlie Sheen is living in a Fantasy world.

    Don't let the title make you think it is going to be a diatribe against Sheen. Far from it, in fact. The word "Fantasy World" aren't meant to imply that Sheen has allowed his ego to change how he influences the real world. They really mean FANTASY world. As in, magic and elves and shit.
     I made my regular stop by my favorite websource of anonymously generated content, only to find a thread about "Sheen's Korner" on ustream. Baffled by the tagline "You're either in Sheen's Korner, or you're with the trolls" I felt the need to investigate. Commentary on the quality of the... program aside, I couldn't help but notice a motif within some of his comments. He referred to himself multiple times as a "mad genius" and a "warlock", and used the term "magical elixir" to refer to one of the several bottled fluids he was ingesting during the live stream. Given this information, I have come to believe that Charlie Sheen is crazy in a way nobody may have thought of before. I think he really perceives that he is living in a fantasy setting. Now, you're probably thinking that I'm over-analyzing his comments, and the tagline of the show refers to this kind of troll:

But I believe he's really talking about this kind of troll:

-B3nnyL4v4

No comments:

Post a Comment