Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome Back!



    As a PS3 owner who didn't  have my identity stolen, I'm very happy about the Welcome Back Package that Sony is offering users. Of course, I'm always up for free games, and the bonus services sounds pretty neat. Again, I didn't personally lose too much from the outage, other than play time. (Which wasn't bad, because I've been mostly playing PC games these days anywizzle.) I'm sure there are a whole lotta people out there who are highly upset about losing their online time, as well as any personal information that may have been compromised. In all honesty, I am happy with Sony's reconciliation efforts. It would be all too easy for many companies in this situation to simply shrug it off as a loss, without thinking about the trouble it put their userbase through. But at least Sony put forth some effort in giving back to the people who support them. And hey any free game can't be all bad.
-B3nny L4v4

No comments:

Post a Comment